Thursday, May 19, 2011

¡Tequeños!

Mi nombre es Nuri Bracey.

Me gustó este plato. Fue muy sabroso. No me gusta nada al principo, tambien, realmente ahora. ¡Especialmente el queso!



English Reflection:

My impreesion was very placid. It didn't look appealing or eye catching, but the smell was breathtaking (in a good way). The faculty of the building looked very energetic, and happy about what they do. When I saw the food, I honestly thought it would be the worst thing I've consumed, but I was dearly wrong.


The dish I tried amazed me! I really thought the cheese would be disgusting, but it turned out really well. I haven't tasted anything similar. I would definitely order it again.

2 comments:

  1. Hello congratulation for you work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola felicitaciones por tu trabajo es increible!

    ReplyDelete