Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arroz con pollo.

Mi nombre is Enrique.

Opinión: Arroz con pollo es muy sabroso. El arroz blanco es perfecto.  El pollo es increíble. Me encanta mucho!



Part Three:
When I first heard buffet, the first thing that came to mind was a huge wonderful restaurant. As we approached the restaurant, I was completely wrong. It was actually a corner buffet! But with most small stores, the owners were really nice. I felt welcome and not awkwardly out of place. As the food and drinks came around, they looks wonderfully prepared. Tasting just I had expected them to taste. When it came time for the beans, I passes because they did not look as appealing. Overall, the food and the buffet is good. If I could come back, then I would most likely get the rice with chicken again.

No comments:

Post a Comment