Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tequeños-Spencer

8Mi nombre es Jonathan Spencer.
Los Tequeños es muy sabrosos. Tequeños es dulce y cordial.

I think that the owners are very nice people and very good cooks. I think that even though it is a small restaurant, it is very organized and is  not to shabby. I also think that the food was delicious even though there wasn't a lot of it. I think that tequeños is pretty good and I need to find out where I can get some more. And if we ever go back to that place I will need to order that dish again. El Sazon es muy bueno They should get a bigger place, it would be good for their business.

2 comments:

  1. hello creo que son muy delicious y a pesar son una de mis comidas favoritas..y ojala vuelvas a ese lugar para que disfrutes del gran sabor que tienen los tequeños.
    Y uno los puede comprar con jamón y queso y mas y también hay algunos que tienen plátano, jamón y queso
    I hope you like

    ReplyDelete
  2. that good that you like tequeños, that's a very famous fried here in Venezuela
    I'm glad yennifer sanchez live in Venezuela I have 13 years of age joaquin study esteva vine and I'm a fan of tequeños and also sell them at school

    ReplyDelete