Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Arrozo blanco con penil


Hola, Mi nombre Robbie McCormac  
Arrozo blanco con penil.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3CrQF1M81Z-iUaJ8D4aeSASiP6Y7-bcp7zQAs_2DroImB-UV
2)es arrozo blanco con penile es, muy intresante y sobroso.

3) When I first saw Sazon from the outside I thought it was going to be a farely large resturant but when I walked through the door it was very small it probly can only fit 70 people at max. When it was my turn to go up to get food for the second time I started talking to the owner of the resturant he was very nice and I complemented him on the food he made. When I first saw the food it all looked really good beside the black beans im not a fan of them. I have had things like this before but this was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment