Tuesday, May 31, 2011

¡Bistec!

Hola mi nombre es Sterling, (Letter)
Tiene: Bistec
Viene Con: Arroz, tequenos y jugo
Es bueno para protenias


Prediccion: Muy bien y sabroso
VIDEO---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOEJ7gwwEUU

Reflection

My first impression of Sazon and it’s staff was “WOW” I felt like I was really in Venezuela for a minute. The food was excellent too. It was exciting to try new types of food that weren’t from the US. The first food I tried was the Bistec. My first impression was that it was very tasty, kind of sweet and I wanted more.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello boy! what up? I am michelle.i have 15 years old, Im From maracaibo, Venezuela, study 3er year High School
    And it was in the blog and I saw your post on the steak ... the steak is a meat,. The tequeño is apart .I the juice probably! Here we eat it with refreshment to some tail of flavors well be frecolista golden 7up what is ... the natural juices for later:) luck, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is clear that this is translated because of it salio horribly D: xD jajajaja

    ReplyDelete